Thursday, September 18, 2014

Adding a Little Color to My Fall

Today I added a little color to my Fall.


I picked up the place mats at Dollar General.

They were more than flea market price, 
but less than Walmart, and the quality 
was very nice.

I couldn't find matching napkins 
but I found two tans and two fall greens.
They were 25 cents each. 

She said, "Just take 'em."
Yes, FREEBIES!!!


I work with small space.
The centerpiece is a compote and a pumpkin
between two small pumpkins on ironstone. 


I added a pop of color to the ordinarily white vignette.
Ugh..the flowers.


I paid $2 for the lantern.
I have since pulled the silk flowers.
I just can't handle fake in any form or fashion.




I added some burlap and an 
embellishment to a $1 candle. I made two.
I will use these to add some fall to my booth.  


I hung a fall canvas.  
This is the look from the den.
Ughhh. I really need to paint.

Maybe that will be the next project.

Can you tell what I did today?
Bonnie:)

8 comments:

  1. Your fall touches look great! I love a little color. How fun to find good bargained, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell what you did and it looks good! Free is also good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fall looks great. Thanks for your kind words. Have a wonderful weekend. Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Fall! So much fun to decorate and see what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty! I need to get my fall items out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall Fun!!
    Great deals,
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Fall touches...so pretty!!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm moving in!!! (lol)--Just plum lovely. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.