Friday, August 21, 2015

Stealing Ideas from Shabby Old Potting Shed

Blog-hopping and found a great post
What Inspires at
and I was first of all, 
comforted by the music.

I was also inspired by the post
to create a list of some of 
my favorite things.

So, here goes...


Flower girls





Decorating with some of my favorites.




A vintage glider, a family heirloom.


A Friend's Home
always open, always filled with love 


A Vintage Tablecloth


Turning Trash Beside the Road into Treasures


White and Lace and Ironstone


A Short Day Trip


Changing Seasons


Stacks




Celebrating NEW LIFE and miracles with my girls


Music 
especially when my girl sings


Sand and Sea


Leaving a Legacy


My Babies with Their Babies


Miracles


The Pink Room
(sniff.sniff.)


Memories

Let me stop.
The tears are flowing.
Happy Tears.

More to Come...

Bonnie;)





5 comments:

  1. Girl you had me just grinning ear to ear... I LOVE all your sweet inspirations!!! Your photos.... the sweet kisses in your family... bout made me bawl!!! Wish I could go to the whistle stop with you!!! The heirloom glider... bet it could tell some stories!!!! Those darlin little flower girls... sweet JOY in flowered headbands!!! Your'e very very blessed and you blessed me today too... thank YOU for inspiring ME!!!! XOXO Love Leaon Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet....all of it!! Someday you will have a pink room again. Or maybe you will decide to use another color just for the heck of it. Who knows....I do know that whatever you lend your hand to, beauty abounds!
    Blessings to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection of your favorite things! LOVE these pictures:) Have a blessed and beautiful Saturday dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great memories. My favorite picture is the miracle.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.